Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time Tricked Me

A little over a year ago I wrote my last blog post saying that I was back from my blogging hiatus and ready to share some inspirational thoughts and quotes with you. Well...obviously that never happened! When I look back on the past year I am seriously shocked at how quickly time has passed. Not only that, so many life-changing events have taken place in this period. I am now with the guy of my dreams, and my career and entire life trajectory is entirely different from what it used to be. I couldn't be happier though!


To ring in a fresh new start to this blog, I feel like I should reintroduce myself and my writing focus.

I am currently in my third year of college at the University of Georgia studying anthropology and geography. My focus is on the cultures of South Asia, particularly India. It's my absolute favorite thing in the world to travel and learn about the small, intimate aspects of other cultures. Other than that, I have three main passions— all of the creative arts, the organic/local/healthy food movement, and women's rights around the world.

On this blog, I plan to write about all of these subjects and share with you things that deeply inspire me. I hope you enjoy the new content, and I can't wait to get your input!


I'm so glad to be back!

XOXO, Caylee


Photo credit: [heart spirit mind, The Only Night*]

3 comments:

  1. It's so awesome to have you back, yay!! :D And congrats on the life changing events!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Julia! You're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete