Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! It's been so long... or at least it feels like it has been! I haven't written in a while because I've been dealing with finals and driving back to my hometown in Florida for Christmas break, not to mention my mom's house doesn't have internet now! So I'm currently sitting on the floor of Barnes and Noble trying to type out a quick update and hello to you all, because I've really missed writing on my blog!



This sounds really lame, but B&N is closing in 5 minutes, so I don't even have time to write out a proper post. I am so writing deprived right now! Anyways, what I really wish to say is that I hope you all have the Merriest Christmas (because I won't have the internet to tell you on the actual day) and a great New Years too! Let me know if you all have anything special planned, I'd love to know. I can't wait to get back to writing in my blog soon, and I hope you all are doing well!

Photo credit: i.Anton

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Caylee! Come back soon with loads of things to write about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! and lovely blog :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!!! love your blog! is so sweet!

    invite you to see my blog!

    Merry Christmas!

    http://lovelypepa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have internet again at last! New post will be up soon. Thank you all for the holiday wishes and other comments. I hope you guys have a beautiful New Year!

    P.S. Barnes and Noble is a wonderful addiction of mine

    ReplyDelete