1. Finish writing the first draft of my novel.
2. Go to a concert at the 40 Watt Club.
3. Learn how to play a real song on my musical saw.
4. Have a "photography date" with Jacob in Athens.
5. Go on a hike at the State Botanical Gardens.
6. Read the last Harry Potter book.
7. Participate in 29 gifts.
8. Take a drawing class.
9. Try out for the Georgettes.
10. Find an interesting job or internship for over the summer.
11. Sell some of my clothes to Plato's Closet.
12. Visit my friend Megan in San Fransisco.
Make some homemade gifts for Christmas.
14. Try out some yoga classes.
15. Audition for a local play.
16. Do well in school.
17. Contact an old friend once a month.
Witness the Leonid Meteor Shower.
19. Plan a difficult yet exciting meal to cook.
20. Check out the comic book store and record store downtown.
21. Go on an afternoon picnic in North Campus.
Oh man! I feel excited already... I can't wait to start crossing them out. Is there anything special that you want to achieve within the next year? I'd love to hear all about it! Also, let me know if you have any recommendations for experiences/activities I should try. I might just add it to my list!
Photo credit goes out to imfreelykeely, with her beautiful photography.